(as of Mar 15, 2022 04:57:46 UTC – Details)
Since its inception, YUYTE has been supported by a strong product supply chain and an excellent logistics system behind it.
[Repeatable light absorption]-Glow in the Dark Pigment Powder, fluorescent pigment is very simple to use, just let it charge in the sun or near any light source, which will ensure strong and long-lasting light! After repeated use of Glow Powder and our rigorous testing, the service life of Fluorescent Powder can reach 15 years.
[Glow in the Dark Powder&Safety First]-Glow Powder for Slime is made of natural luminescent materials, with short light absorption, high brightness, non-toxic, no dangerous chemical substances, no radioactivity, no abrasion brightness, delicate composition, and is for children A great choice for DIY.
[Glow in the Dark Pigment Powder&Unlimited Uses]-These Fluorescent Powder can provide stunning dark effects in epoxy, slime, nail art, acrylic paint, paint, and can also be used to decorate boxes, bicycles, Halloween, and Christmas Wait. T-shirts, masks, etc., get interesting and surprising results.
[Purchase Guarantee]-We absolutely believe that you will like this magical Fluorescent Powder, which can make your crafts shine. But if you are not satisfied with the purchased product for some reason, please contact us immediately and we will provide you with the most satisfactory Amazon after-sales service. From now on, use our special fluorescent pigments to unleash your creativity and create unique and fascinating projects!
We have a generous refund policy. If you have purchased from one of our approved vendors on the platform, the best place to start is to request the warranty on your orders page. They may be able to help you with the issue. Please click on the “request warranty” button from your orders page and you would able to raise a warranty request.
If you want to request support from AerialBuz, please request a warranty or further support please email the support team email@example.com
Please select the following reasons while raising an RMA/warranty.
- Unwanted Item. This covers cases where the customer either changed their mind or received an item that was not part of their order and they feel obliged to return it.
- Item is defective. This involves items that are broken or simply don’t work upon receipt by the customer.
- Unauthorised Purchase. This covers cases where someone (oftentimes a child) placed an order on your account.
- The item was not received by the estimated delivery date. This covers cases where the shipment arrived too late. Customers will usually use this reason when the item was intended for a specific date, such as a birthday.
- Accidentally ordered the wrong item. This is for when customers meant to make a purchase but mistakenly ordered something else. It also covers items that were bought by mistake, as when the shopper accidentally hits the Buy Now button or forgot to remove it from their cart before checking out.
- The product is not as described on the website. This is for cases when your website or listing displays something different (usually in color or some other feature) than the one actually shipped to the customer.
- Any other reasons?