Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
£0.00 / day
Beta Tester: The listings made during the beta test are free for life.
- Store Name: MyMahotsav Store
- Vendor: MyMahotsav Store
20 Brooks Mews
- No ratings found yet!
35 Holi Color Chalk Powder Packets of 50 Grams Each – Assorted Colors Perfect for Holi Color Party, Fun Runs, Fundraisers, Gender Reveal, Photo Shoot, Birthday Party, Summer Camps, Color Wars£69.80 Add to basket
TIED RIBBONS Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi for Brother and Bhabhi with Raksha Bandhan Greeting Card and Roli Chawal Packet – Lumba Rakhi for Bhabhi Rakhi Set for Bhai BhabhiAdd to basket
SATVIK 5pc Rakhi for brother bhaiya and bhabhi Family Set with lumba and Kid Rakhi for bhai Gift Set Complete Family Rakhi Set with Loomba, Kids Rakhi Roli Chawal Ram Sita Sticker Rakhi Bracelet£6.98 Buy Now
Thomas Sabo Women’s JewelleryAdd to basket
Maharaja Combo of 3 Gold Plated Designer Rakhi for Brother | Rakshabandhan 2022 [RAC062], One Size, Cotton, no gemstoneAdd to basket
Maharaja Gold Plated GANPATI Rakhi with Rosegold Thread For Brother | Rakshabandhan 2022 [RA199], One Size, Cotton, no gemstone£15.74 Buy Now
We have a generous refund policy. If you have purchased from one of our approved vendors on the platform, the best place to start is to request the warranty on your orders page. They may be able to help you with the issue. Please click on the “request warranty” button from your orders page and you would able to raise a warranty request.
If you want to request support from AerialBuz, please request a warranty or further support please email the support team firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select the following reasons while raising an RMA/warranty.
- Unwanted Item. This covers cases where the customer either changed their mind or received an item that was not part of their order and they feel obliged to return it.
- Item is defective. This involves items that are broken or simply don’t work upon receipt by the customer.
- Unauthorised Purchase. This covers cases where someone (oftentimes a child) placed an order on your account.
- The item was not received by the estimated delivery date. This covers cases where the shipment arrived too late. Customers will usually use this reason when the item was intended for a specific date, such as a birthday.
- Accidentally ordered the wrong item. This is for when customers meant to make a purchase but mistakenly ordered something else. It also covers items that were bought by mistake, as when the shopper accidentally hits the Buy Now button or forgot to remove it from their cart before checking out.
- The product is not as described on the website. This is for cases when your website or listing displays something different (usually in color or some other feature) than the one actually shipped to the customer.
- Any other reasons?