(as of Mar 14, 2022 20:41:44 UTC – Details)
Laxman Art Vintage Lord Ganesh stunningly good in your home temple, Entrance, Hall. Its a multipurpose decorative embellishment for all modern homes. The product has been designed quite intelligently and features a Lord Ganesha . On Diwali, it is a custom to worship Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Ganesha together. It is well-known that Goddess Lakshmi is the Goddess of wealth, fortune, luxury and prosperity (both material and spiritual) while Lord Ganesha is revered as the remover of obstacles, the patron of arts and sciences and the ‘Deva’ of intellect and wisdom. It is believed that those who worship Lakshmi without Ganesha are not blessed by the Goddess. Hence, Lakshmi is always worshipped along with Ganesha on Diwali. Gaining wealth without intellect will only result in misusing the wealth. So, one must first acquire the intelligence to spend the wealth in the right manner. Therefore, Lakshmi and Ganesha are worshipped together.
This is fine Items Made in India by expert artisans with hours of painstakingly turquoise decoration.
Ideal for Home Mandir , Gift on marriage , anniversary.
A PERFECT GIFT : It is a Best Gift for Marriage Anniversary , Parents , Mothers day , Wedding Return Gift , Birthday , House warming , Office / Shop Inaugration , Festive occasions – Like Diwali ,Raksha Bandhan , Grah pravesh and Corporate Gifts.
Lord Lakshmi – Ganesha is the Hindu God of Wisdom, Wealth & Success. Also known as the ‘Remover of Obstacles”. Bring the wise and prosperous energy of Lord Ganesh into the life of someone you care about.
We have a generous refund policy. If you have purchased from one of our approved vendors on the platform, the best place to start is to request the warranty on your orders page. They may be able to help you with the issue. Please click on the “request warranty” button from your orders page and you would able to raise a warranty request.
If you want to request support from AerialBuz, please request a warranty or further support please email the support team email@example.com
Please select the following reasons while raising an RMA/warranty.
- Unwanted Item. This covers cases where the customer either changed their mind or received an item that was not part of their order and they feel obliged to return it.
- Item is defective. This involves items that are broken or simply don’t work upon receipt by the customer.
- Unauthorised Purchase. This covers cases where someone (oftentimes a child) placed an order on your account.
- The item was not received by the estimated delivery date. This covers cases where the shipment arrived too late. Customers will usually use this reason when the item was intended for a specific date, such as a birthday.
- Accidentally ordered the wrong item. This is for when customers meant to make a purchase but mistakenly ordered something else. It also covers items that were bought by mistake, as when the shopper accidentally hits the Buy Now button or forgot to remove it from their cart before checking out.
- The product is not as described on the website. This is for cases when your website or listing displays something different (usually in color or some other feature) than the one actually shipped to the customer.
- Any other reasons?