(as of Mar 15, 2022 04:51:12 UTC – Details)
Our 1 pound blue/1 pound pink package is the perfect amount for gender reveal photo shoots, color tosses, car exhaust or tire burnouts. Girl or Boy? Twins? Not sure which one yet? Our pink and blue combo package is perfect for you! Color Blaze is proud to continue the tradition of being the #1 supplier of color powder to customers across the United States, Canada and beyond! Color Blaze offers wholesale color powder in individual packets and bulk color powder sales for large and small events of all kinds. High quality products, fast shipping and friendly service set Color Blaze apart from the competition. Order today and see how we can help your next event go Technicolor! Always use outdoors in a well ventilated area. Do not use near open flame or excessive heat source. Do not throw in or towards someone’s face.
??100% FD&C and D&C Approved Food Dyes and Cornstarch
??Safe and Easy to Clean Up
??You will receive a one pound bag of PINK color powder and a one pound bag of BLUE color powder
?? Ideal for Gender Reveals of any kind! Car Exhaust, Burnouts, Balloons, Pinata’s and more! Get creative and have fun!
We have a generous refund policy. If you have purchased from one of our approved vendors on the platform, the best place to start is to request the warranty on your orders page. They may be able to help you with the issue. Please click on the “request warranty” button from your orders page and you would able to raise a warranty request.
If you want to request support from AerialBuz, please request a warranty or further support please email the support team firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select the following reasons while raising an RMA/warranty.
- Unwanted Item. This covers cases where the customer either changed their mind or received an item that was not part of their order and they feel obliged to return it.
- Item is defective. This involves items that are broken or simply don’t work upon receipt by the customer.
- Unauthorised Purchase. This covers cases where someone (oftentimes a child) placed an order on your account.
- The item was not received by the estimated delivery date. This covers cases where the shipment arrived too late. Customers will usually use this reason when the item was intended for a specific date, such as a birthday.
- Accidentally ordered the wrong item. This is for when customers meant to make a purchase but mistakenly ordered something else. It also covers items that were bought by mistake, as when the shopper accidentally hits the Buy Now button or forgot to remove it from their cart before checking out.
- The product is not as described on the website. This is for cases when your website or listing displays something different (usually in color or some other feature) than the one actually shipped to the customer.
- Any other reasons?