(as of Mar 15, 2022 06:32:55 UTC – Details)
Rangoli is one of the most popular art forms in India. It is a form of sandpainting decoration that uses finely ground white powder and colors, and is used commonly outside homes in India. Rangoli can be wall art as well as floor art. Non-toxic and super safe color powders made of natural ingredients for your parties and running events. Diyas are an essential part of Diwali decoration. To considering this we came with the beautiful range of Diwali Collections. You can decor your home on Diwali festival with Diya, Tea-light holders, oil lamp, earthen diya, traditional diya, natural diya, colorful diya, designer diya, clay diya, terracotta diya, plain diya, stone diya, metal diya, shadow diya, door valance, toran, rangoli, colors, puja thali, pooja thali, platter, frills, hanging ball, paper lentern, big diyas, laxmi ganesha statue, luxmi, lakshmi, lord ganesha, Ganpati, diwali pujan, deepmala. Use the above items to decorate your home. You can use it in Rangoli Sketch and rangoli stencils also
Quality: Our Rangoli Colors are made of Stone Powder (NO Salt Added). Some People are selling Salt with adding colors only.
Easy to Store: This set comes with 10 beautiful colors in Bottle. No wear and tear
All our Products are Stored in Amazon USA Warehouse, You’ll get the product within Time
International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
We have a generous refund policy. If you have purchased from one of our approved vendors on the platform, the best place to start is to request the warranty on your orders page. They may be able to help you with the issue. Please click on the “request warranty” button from your orders page and you would able to raise a warranty request.
If you want to request support from AerialBuz, please request a warranty or further support please email the support team email@example.com
Please select the following reasons while raising an RMA/warranty.
- Unwanted Item. This covers cases where the customer either changed their mind or received an item that was not part of their order and they feel obliged to return it.
- Item is defective. This involves items that are broken or simply don’t work upon receipt by the customer.
- Unauthorised Purchase. This covers cases where someone (oftentimes a child) placed an order on your account.
- The item was not received by the estimated delivery date. This covers cases where the shipment arrived too late. Customers will usually use this reason when the item was intended for a specific date, such as a birthday.
- Accidentally ordered the wrong item. This is for when customers meant to make a purchase but mistakenly ordered something else. It also covers items that were bought by mistake, as when the shopper accidentally hits the Buy Now button or forgot to remove it from their cart before checking out.
- The product is not as described on the website. This is for cases when your website or listing displays something different (usually in color or some other feature) than the one actually shipped to the customer.
- Any other reasons?