(as of Mar 22, 2023 19:07:07 UTC – Details)
International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
This box of color is perfect for a party of 15 to 30 people, for about an 60 to 90 minutes event. It is ought to make any event super fun and colorful
Kids and adults love this color mess, Our holi color powder is used by millions of happy customers all over the workd for many different occasions, birthday parties, TV commercials, New Year’s Party, Spring Break, Fund Raisers, Photo Shoots, 5k Color runs, Marathon races, Summer Camps, awards and celebrations, wedding receptions, power fights, photo shoots, for the Indian Holi Festivities and the list goes on and on.
Easiest clean up- just shake the color off from you clothes, hose off your driveway or backyard OR simply wait for Rain to wash it off
Colors included are Pink, blue, green, red, yellow, purple, dark green, orange, true blue, dark orange.
We have a generous refund policy. If you have purchased from one of our approved vendors on the platform, the best place to start is to request the warranty on your orders page. They may be able to help you with the issue. Please click on the “request warranty” button from your orders page and you would able to raise a warranty request.
If you want to request support from AerialBuz, please request a warranty or further support please email the support team email@example.com
Please select the following reasons while raising an RMA/warranty.
- Unwanted Item. This covers cases where the customer either changed their mind or received an item that was not part of their order and they feel obliged to return it.
- Item is defective. This involves items that are broken or simply don’t work upon receipt by the customer.
- Unauthorised Purchase. This covers cases where someone (oftentimes a child) placed an order on your account.
- The item was not received by the estimated delivery date. This covers cases where the shipment arrived too late. Customers will usually use this reason when the item was intended for a specific date, such as a birthday.
- Accidentally ordered the wrong item. This is for when customers meant to make a purchase but mistakenly ordered something else. It also covers items that were bought by mistake, as when the shopper accidentally hits the Buy Now button or forgot to remove it from their cart before checking out.
- The product is not as described on the website. This is for cases when your website or listing displays something different (usually in color or some other feature) than the one actually shipped to the customer.
- Any other reasons?