(as of Mar 15, 2022 01:37:19 UTC – Details)
CrazeeColors Holi Color poder is the most premium quality, non-toxic and super safe very high quality, Vibrant color powders for your parties and running events. This box of colors is perfect for a group of 20 to 30 people. It is ought to make any event super fun and colorful. Our holi color powder is used by millions of happy customers all over the world for many different occasions, birthday parties, TV commercials, New Year’s Party, Spring Break, Fund Raisers, Photo Shoots, 5k runs, Marathon races, Summer Camps, awards and celebrations, wedding receptions, Color war, Color fights, Holi Festivities and the list goes on and on. Kids and adults love this color mess, and the best part is its easy to clean up, just shake, jump, wiggle most of it will come off and then toss in the washing machine. Tip – wear sun glasses or swim goggles to avoid it from getting into the eyes. Fun Ideas – Put the colors in old socks or stockings and throw on each other, you can play tag or make up your own game or mix it with water to make a paste to apply. You can also put the colors in plastic catch up bottles, or squirt bottles, and then throw the colors from the bottles
We have a generous refund policy. If you have purchased from one of our approved vendors on the platform, the best place to start is to request the warranty on your orders page. They may be able to help you with the issue. Please click on the “request warranty” button from your orders page and you would able to raise a warranty request.
If you want to request support from AerialBuz, please request a warranty or further support please email the support team firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select the following reasons while raising an RMA/warranty.
- Unwanted Item. This covers cases where the customer either changed their mind or received an item that was not part of their order and they feel obliged to return it.
- Item is defective. This involves items that are broken or simply don’t work upon receipt by the customer.
- Unauthorised Purchase. This covers cases where someone (oftentimes a child) placed an order on your account.
- The item was not received by the estimated delivery date. This covers cases where the shipment arrived too late. Customers will usually use this reason when the item was intended for a specific date, such as a birthday.
- Accidentally ordered the wrong item. This is for when customers meant to make a purchase but mistakenly ordered something else. It also covers items that were bought by mistake, as when the shopper accidentally hits the Buy Now button or forgot to remove it from their cart before checking out.
- The product is not as described on the website. This is for cases when your website or listing displays something different (usually in color or some other feature) than the one actually shipped to the customer.
- Any other reasons?