(as of Sep 29, 2023 17:50:01 UTC – Details)
In Hindu religious occasions like – Wedding , Engagement ,Diwali , Raksha Bandhan or in any rituals, Puja Thali maintains a very auspicious role as it is a part of every religious rituals. This beautiful Puja Thali / Enagagement Ring Platter is handcrafted with Dazzling Stonework work from India which gives it a graceful and charismatic look. Two Small Boxes are placed on the thali where in you can arrange Haldi , Kumkum , Akshata etc . A Incense Holder and A Aaarti Diya attached to it for Aarti .This Beautiful Plate can be used as Engagement Ring Platter and Rakhi Platter too.The product is made up of Stainless steel and colored in Red.
Pooja Thali Aarti Thali Rakhi Platter Engagement Ring Platter /Tilak Thali For Kumkum & Chawal Special For Festival Pooja Rituals and wedding Decoration
You Can Very Easily Arrange Diya Puja Flowers , Haldi , Kumkum , Akshata , Rakhi Etc. One Of The Best Gifting Option For Any Occasion Like Return Gift For Wedding, Kitty Party, House Warming Party , Diwali , Rakhi , Makar Sankranti , Pongal , Lohri & Other Festivals . Very Economical, Yet Elegant Choice,
Also useful to include gift return Gifts during this festivals or engagement or Indian wedding trousseau, Baby shower etc
Clean it with dry cloth. Pooja Items for daily use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We have a generous refund policy. If you have purchased from one of our approved vendors on the platform, the best place to start is to request the warranty on your orders page. They may be able to help you with the issue. Please click on the “request warranty” button from your orders page and you would able to raise a warranty request.
If you want to request support from AerialBuz, please request a warranty or further support please email the support team email@example.com
Please select the following reasons while raising an RMA/warranty.
- Unwanted Item. This covers cases where the customer either changed their mind or received an item that was not part of their order and they feel obliged to return it.
- Item is defective. This involves items that are broken or simply don’t work upon receipt by the customer.
- Unauthorised Purchase. This covers cases where someone (oftentimes a child) placed an order on your account.
- The item was not received by the estimated delivery date. This covers cases where the shipment arrived too late. Customers will usually use this reason when the item was intended for a specific date, such as a birthday.
- Accidentally ordered the wrong item. This is for when customers meant to make a purchase but mistakenly ordered something else. It also covers items that were bought by mistake, as when the shopper accidentally hits the Buy Now button or forgot to remove it from their cart before checking out.
- The product is not as described on the website. This is for cases when your website or listing displays something different (usually in color or some other feature) than the one actually shipped to the customer.
- Any other reasons?