(as of Sep 29, 2023 01:59:17 UTC – Details)
Raksha Bandhan is the perfect time to make your brother / Sibling feel special as he has always been there for you to help, advice and care. Celebrate this raksha bandhan with different conceps of Rakhis from store & surprise your brother / Sibling with your love and affection towards him.
Package Dimensions : 14.5 x 7.4 x 1.4 cm; 0.2 Grams
Date First Available : 11 Jun. 2022
Manufacturer : KSJ One International
Item model number : RM0116-1
ASIN : B0B1MB8GG6
Department : boys
BEST GIFT – Gift your brother this fabulous looking rakhi on this Rakshabandhan and express your love in the most amazing way. Celebrate traditional Indian festival of Rakshabandhan with exclusive Rakhis wonderful.
TRADITIONAL THREAD – Rakhi’s symbolizes the sister’s love and prayers for her brother’s well being, and the brother’s lifelong to protect her and highlights the true beauty of this traditional thread
LATEST TREND – So keeping in tune to the latest trend, we have come up with an excellent variety of online designer rakhi that is perfect for make your brother feel special. Rakhi is the festival of expressing the feelings of love
DESIGNER RAKHI – The rakhi thread is introduced for the celebration of the festival of rakhi that is also known as ‘raksha bandhan’. So keeping in tune to the latest trend, we have come up with an excellent variety of online designer rakhi that is perfect for make your brother feel special
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We have a generous refund policy. If you have purchased from one of our approved vendors on the platform, the best place to start is to request the warranty on your orders page. They may be able to help you with the issue. Please click on the “request warranty” button from your orders page and you would able to raise a warranty request.
If you want to request support from AerialBuz, please request a warranty or further support please email the support team firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select the following reasons while raising an RMA/warranty.
- Unwanted Item. This covers cases where the customer either changed their mind or received an item that was not part of their order and they feel obliged to return it.
- Item is defective. This involves items that are broken or simply don’t work upon receipt by the customer.
- Unauthorised Purchase. This covers cases where someone (oftentimes a child) placed an order on your account.
- The item was not received by the estimated delivery date. This covers cases where the shipment arrived too late. Customers will usually use this reason when the item was intended for a specific date, such as a birthday.
- Accidentally ordered the wrong item. This is for when customers meant to make a purchase but mistakenly ordered something else. It also covers items that were bought by mistake, as when the shopper accidentally hits the Buy Now button or forgot to remove it from their cart before checking out.
- The product is not as described on the website. This is for cases when your website or listing displays something different (usually in color or some other feature) than the one actually shipped to the customer.
- Any other reasons?