Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Laptop Stickers [laptopstickers]
- No ratings found yet!
Complete Indian Rakhi Thali Set/ Rakhi Platter. Thread / Bracelet/for Bhaiya, Bhabhi on Indian Rakhi Rakshabandhan Festival, Bracelet/ Rakhi for Brother, Best Gift for Brother on Rakshabandhan.£18.98 Buy Now
Renovation for templeRead more
Funding Goal: £5,000.00
Funded percent: 24.00 %
Devyom Wooden Temple White LED Light for Home …£2,364.55 Add to basket
Multi Color Beads Designer Rakhi Bracelet for Brother on Raksha bandhan with Multicolor Beads Traditional Rakhi Thread Set of 3£4.99 Buy Now
Rakhi Thali with 2 Mini Bowl for Roli Chawal for Raksha Bandhan£16.09 Buy Now
Home Temple Puja Mandir |Wall Hanging & Table …£1,080.00 Add to basket
We have a generous refund policy. If you have purchased from one of our approved vendors on the platform, the best place to start is to request the warranty on your orders page. They may be able to help you with the issue. Please click on the “request warranty” button from your orders page and you would able to raise a warranty request.
If you want to request support from AerialBuz, please request a warranty or further support please email the support team firstname.lastname@example.org
Please select the following reasons while raising an RMA/warranty.
- Unwanted Item. This covers cases where the customer either changed their mind or received an item that was not part of their order and they feel obliged to return it.
- Item is defective. This involves items that are broken or simply don’t work upon receipt by the customer.
- Unauthorised Purchase. This covers cases where someone (oftentimes a child) placed an order on your account.
- The item was not received by the estimated delivery date. This covers cases where the shipment arrived too late. Customers will usually use this reason when the item was intended for a specific date, such as a birthday.
- Accidentally ordered the wrong item. This is for when customers meant to make a purchase but mistakenly ordered something else. It also covers items that were bought by mistake, as when the shopper accidentally hits the Buy Now button or forgot to remove it from their cart before checking out.
- The product is not as described on the website. This is for cases when your website or listing displays something different (usually in color or some other feature) than the one actually shipped to the customer.
- Any other reasons?