(as of Feb 23, 2022 15:39:52 UTC – Details)
This lord ganesh idol is an ideal showpiece for home and office decor. Lord ganesha represents joy and happiness which is symbolic to bring prosperity and good luck. Ganesh (also spelled ganesh or ganesha, and also known as vinayaka, ganapati, and pillaiyar) is one of the most well-known and worshipped deities of the hindu pantheon. His image can be found throughout india. Hindu sects worship him regardless of their affiliations. Devotion to ganesha is widely diffused, extending to jains, buddhists, and around the world. It can be placed on your desk or on the dashboard of your car. The ganpati idol is made using quality materials which can be easily wiped off clean using a soft dry cloth.
Make up of the Constituents:- Resin ganesh statue (2.7 inch x 2.5 inch, Orange and Golden).
Lord ganesha represents joy and happiness which is symbolic to bring prosperity and good luck.
Uses / Occasion:- Home decor, office decor, temple, Gansh Chaturthi birthday gift, wedding gift, anniversary gift, engagement gift, baby shower gift, hindu god gift, diwali gift, teachers gift, thank you gift, home decor, house warming, business gift, mother’s day, father’s day, new year, retirement, wedding.
Right from the raw material to the finished product, these products have been handcrafted in India, and shall arrive at your home packed with utmost care to avoid any damage during transit.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
We have a generous refund policy. If you have purchased from one of our approved vendors on the platform, the best place to start is to request the warranty on your orders page. They may be able to help you with the issue. Please click on the “request warranty” button from your orders page and you would able to raise a warranty request.
If you want to request support from AerialBuz, please request a warranty or further support please email the support team email@example.com
Please select the following reasons while raising an RMA/warranty.
- Unwanted Item. This covers cases where the customer either changed their mind or received an item that was not part of their order and they feel obliged to return it.
- Item is defective. This involves items that are broken or simply don’t work upon receipt by the customer.
- Unauthorised Purchase. This covers cases where someone (oftentimes a child) placed an order on your account.
- The item was not received by the estimated delivery date. This covers cases where the shipment arrived too late. Customers will usually use this reason when the item was intended for a specific date, such as a birthday.
- Accidentally ordered the wrong item. This is for when customers meant to make a purchase but mistakenly ordered something else. It also covers items that were bought by mistake, as when the shopper accidentally hits the Buy Now button or forgot to remove it from their cart before checking out.
- The product is not as described on the website. This is for cases when your website or listing displays something different (usually in color or some other feature) than the one actually shipped to the customer.
- Any other reasons?