£17.99 - £16.99
(as of Mar 15, 2022 05:28:12 UTC – Details)
Interference Pigments appear Pearlescent when looked at straight, they are white looking in powder state. Once applied to Nail Art or Other, the powders shows unique iridescent colors. The shifting colors are caused by the add thickness of the titanium dioxide coating native to their making.
MADE TO SPRINKLE – The capsules of mica have a revertible lid for more precision, they are very convenient, all you have to do is flip the lid so that you can sprinkle the powder, avoiding you to lose some mica on your way.
PREMIUM PALETTE – Discover a shimmering array of mica powders to choose from, you can make use of the mica for a lot of possibilities in art or crafts, resin, slime, candles or other stuff as far as Mica is in your bucket for some bliss.
EVENLY DISSOLVED – The smooth powder blends in easily, lasting for a long time; it does not migrate when applied to your crafts, obtains great brightness once mixed in.
SAFE FOR USE – It is stain free, not irritant for the skin, it passed Non-Toxicity tests; the mica we bring together here is certified with ASTM D-4236 EN-71 safety standards. It is suitable for all ages, with the exception of children, we highly recommend adult supervision.
We have a generous refund policy. If you have purchased from one of our approved vendors on the platform, the best place to start is to request the warranty on your orders page. They may be able to help you with the issue. Please click on the “request warranty” button from your orders page and you would able to raise a warranty request.
If you want to request support from AerialBuz, please request a warranty or further support please email the support team email@example.com
Please select the following reasons while raising an RMA/warranty.
- Unwanted Item. This covers cases where the customer either changed their mind or received an item that was not part of their order and they feel obliged to return it.
- Item is defective. This involves items that are broken or simply don’t work upon receipt by the customer.
- Unauthorised Purchase. This covers cases where someone (oftentimes a child) placed an order on your account.
- The item was not received by the estimated delivery date. This covers cases where the shipment arrived too late. Customers will usually use this reason when the item was intended for a specific date, such as a birthday.
- Accidentally ordered the wrong item. This is for when customers meant to make a purchase but mistakenly ordered something else. It also covers items that were bought by mistake, as when the shopper accidentally hits the Buy Now button or forgot to remove it from their cart before checking out.
- The product is not as described on the website. This is for cases when your website or listing displays something different (usually in color or some other feature) than the one actually shipped to the customer.
- Any other reasons?